Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Something's wrong...

I was down 25 pounds last fall. I felt great.
Then after Thanksgiving I started feeling a little down. I got tired a lot. I started gaining weight again. So I joined the gym. I went 5 days a week for two months straight. I sweated big time.
Didn't lose a pound. I bought some fun things for the Wii. Sweated big time. Didn't lose a pound.
Now it's February, I'm still going to the gym, still doing the Wii, and have gained all but five pounds back. I feel like total crap. What is wrong with me? Is it because I don't have my reproductive parts anymore and am starting menopause? Is it because I am miserable? Is it my Thyroid again? Is it because I'm just a whiny baby? GRRRR!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Im thinkin Thyroid. Right there with ya sistah! The doc told me I absolutely HAVE to cut out all whites--no enriched flour or refined sugars of any kind. It sux and there is NOTHING cool about it. But *grumble* it DOES work. ((HUGS)) I KNOW how frustrating it is...especially when yer working your tail off!