Saturday, February 13, 2010

Birthday!

Monday is Chase's eighth birthday! I can't see how this happened so fast. He was just born, and now he's getting baptized! Is there a stop getting older button I can push somewhere? He is my little sweetheart. He always says he loves me and gives me hugs all the time! I know that won't last much longer, so I'm enjoying every minute. He is definitely different than Hannah and Ryan. Their personalities are a lot alike. Chase has always been different; a little more mellow, more loving, less dramatic. He and I get along a lot better than the other two, whereas David gets along better with Hannah. I love my family, and I'm so glad I have them. Wish I could have more.

1 comment:

Cyndee Bodily said...

Tell Chase Happy Birthday from us! I like the brown hair, fun change.
My kids are city kids too... I laugh when I have to explain something that I grew up just knowing about.
Missing you guys!