Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Back... and forth

I'm taking Hannah to art yesterday, and she tells me how much she likes it here and especially her friends. She doesn't think she wants to go back! So we have David and Hannah who like it here, and me and the boys who want to go home. We're pretty sure we have to stay another year, and I'm not sure I can take it. I thought that I would like it here, but I miss home so much.

I REALLY struggle with church here, and so do the kids. I never used to hear "I don't want to go!" when we lived back home. I don't like it, either, so I hate forcing us all to go, but I know in my heart I have to go. Why did I have to get the most difficult kids to teach? They flat kill my spirit.
Chase has been miserable since we got here, and he never wanted to stay. I see how happy Hannah is, and I see how sad Chase is, and I don't know the right answer. I see how much David has changed, and I can't see what to do! I know it's not entirely up to me, but sometimes I feel like everything is on my shoulders.

No comments: