Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year!






After a rough Christmas, we are starting a new year, and I am excited. My Dad came down with pneumonia and was put in the hospital Christmas day. It was pretty serious, and I couldn't be there. But he pulled through, and now we can move forward with a fresh start. What will I accomplish this year? Well, I have something planned that will make a huge difference in my life. This is a battle I've fought FOREVER!






Have I mentioned that I love my mantle in this house? Here is my New Year's decorations. I usually don't decorate for New Years. I just move from Christmas right into Valentine's Day. But I got this cute subway art from eighteen25.blogspot.com, and I shopped the after-Christmas sales to match the colors. Then I cut the numbers from cardboard and painted them gold. Too fun. Wait until you see Valentines!

No comments: