Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tennessee...

Well, after all this drama, I find myself in Seymour, Tennessee. My daughter is feeling like her life is over and she wants everything to be the same. Chase says he likes the old school better. Ryan is having the time of his life. He loves Kindergarten. The other day he comes home and says "My gym teacher's name is Mr. Meals." I thought that sounded like a weird name until I realized we live in the south, and his name is actually Mr. Mills. I'll let y'all figure that one out! I'm struggling without my huge kitchen, but I do like it here. I hope the kids will figure out that they can make new friends and enjoy their year here.

1 comment:

Carie Beard said...

I am so happy to get an update from you. I am sure it is a big change for all of you. We miss you but wish you happiness. Take care and keep up the blogging!