Monday, May 24, 2010

Another win!

Well we took Lagoon by storm. We got first place for each of our dances, and a Grand Champion! This has been so fun for me.
I also got to ride Wicked for the first time. David wouldn't ride it, so my friend Tiffany loaned me her husband and we went together. I thought for sure I wouldn't like it, but I LOVED IT! I can't believe all the fun I missed out on when I was younger because I was such a pansy. We got Hannah to go on the Bat, but she hated it, and almost lost her glasses. Chase really liked the dinosaur drop. You know, the one like the Rocket, but over in Kiddie Land. He went on it about 10 times! Ryan wasn't scared of anything. He is much braver than Hannah and Chase ever were. It was a great trip, and I love clogging!

2 comments:

Becky said...

WOOOHOOOO! Goood job!!!

Cyndee Bodily said...

Awesome!! ummm where are the cool pictures of you clogging??