Thursday, April 22, 2010

I want a stick-shift!

Yesterday I took my mom and dad to the car dealership to pick out their new car. We were looking at Honda Civics because they were having this 0-0-0 deal. They had a red one with a manual transmission. I fell instantly in love! Oh how I miss my old cars with stick-shifts. I tried to talk them into getting that one so I could at least borrow it once in a while, but they wouldn't go for it. So I tried to talk my husband into letting me get it for myself, but he pointed out that it wouldn't pull our camper. (Details!) So I guess I'll just have to wait until the kids are gone, and then I can have a little car with a stick! Unless someone has one I could just take for a dig once in while?

2 comments:

leslie mae said...

I am with you on that one!!! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to drive a hot little car with a stick shift!!!

Carie Beard said...

The mustang has a stick and you can borrow it anytime! Thanks again for today!!!!