Friday, October 3, 2008

Halloween Bunko


We all dressed up for Bunko last night, and here is the result. In case you can't figure out what I dressed up as, let's just say you don't remember much about the 80's! Hannah watched me crimp my hair, and asked did you really do that to your hair? Then she saw me peg my pants, and she asked why would you do that to your pants? She was totally mystified. I, on the other hand was awash in memories. How could looking so dorky still feel so right? Anyway, it was totally rad, and like, fer sure, one fun night. ;)

2 comments:

Cyndee Bodily said...

Oh you guys look so cute. Good job with the 80's look. I did have to look close at the picture to see the outfit!!
cb

Carie Beard said...

I am still so mad I missed out:( You really should have got best costume...oh the good ole days!