Monday, September 15, 2008

I must say...

I must say that the wii fit is worth every (expensive) penny. Not only is it a good workout, it is also fun! Hannah and I have a little competition going. She gets so mad when I beat her at one of the exercises or games. But even though I am older, she can still kick my butt on some of them. I am down 18 lbs since June, but people still think I'm pregnant because I carry all my weight in my stomach. Just the other day we went to walmart and there was a guy handing out stickers at the entrance. He gave one to Hannah, Chase and Ryan, and as we were walking off, he said, "Don't think I'm fresh, but every kid gets a sticker." and he then put one on my stomach. Boy that sure made my night!:(

1 comment:

Cyndee Bodily said...

Oh Kim, I would have been so mad at him too!! Some people haven't learned the rule of assuming!!
What a bum!
cb